CSE HODFebruary 15, 2022 2022-04-13 11:30
Dr. KATIKIREDDY SRINIVAS
Ph.D (Machine Learning)
Experience: Teaching: 18+ Years
- Worked as Assistant Professor from 29/8/2003 to 31/3/2008 in the department of Information Technology, BVC Engineering College, Odalarevu.
- Worked as Associate Professor from 01/04/2008 to 31/01/2012 in the department of Information Technology, BVC Engineering College, Odalarevu.
- Worked as Associate Professor from 1/02/2012 to 31/01/2018 date in the department of Computer Science Engineering, BVC Engineering College, Odalarevu.
- Worked as a Professor from 01/02/2018 to 6/02/2022 in the department of Computer Science Engineering, BVC Engineering College, Odalarevu.
- Currently working as Professor and HOD for Computer Science department,B V C I T S, Batlapalem , Amalapuram.
Note: Ratified as Associate Professor in Department of IT(BVCE) by JNTU Kakinada in 2010.
- Department accredited by National Board of Accreditation under the headship of mine.
- Conducted National level paper presentations for students for the last 5 years
- Achieved 100% result award twice
- Award of Appreciation for Best Result.
- NPTEL Gold Certification for R Programming.
- Guided more than 50 undergraduate student projects
- Guided 15 post-graduate projects.
At Under Graduate Level: Computer Organization, Software Project Management Software Testing Methodologies, OOAD, Neural Networks, Pattern Recognition, Telematics, Data Warehouse, and Data Mining, Biometrics, Computer Organization, and Architecture, Advanced Computer Architecture, Design Patterns, Principles of Programming Languages, Software Engineering, Software Testing, Statistics with R.
At Post Graduate Level: Data Warehouse and Data Mining, Computer Organization and Architecture, Requirements Engineering, Software Engineering.
- srinivas, BSN Murthy ‘Performance Composition with QOS Awareness in
MANETs’ presented in International Conference on Nanotechnology and Biosensors(ICNB2010) held on 20th,21st January 2010 at Raghu Engineering College,Vizianagaram.
- K Srinivas, KNVB Ramesh, B Sirisha, “Performance Synthesis of Fuzzy Clustering with Model Based Clustering for a drug dataset” Online National Conference on Recent Technologies in Engineering and Basic Sciences(NCRTEBS-2020) Organized by B V C Engineering College(Autonomous), Odalarevu on 16th July 2020.
- K Srinivas,Dr K V D Kiran, “Performance Analysis of Clustering of Thyroid Drug data using Fuzzy and M-Clust” Online International Conference on Recent Advances in Deep Learning ( ICRADL- 2021 ), Organized by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, of,Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women (Autonomous) during 29- 31, January, 2021.
- K.Srinivas, S Rao Chintalapudi “ An Efficient Algorithm for processing Top-k Spatial Preference queries” in International Journal of Engineering and Research & Technology(IJERT), Issue4,Volume 1 , June 2012, ISSN:2278-0181
- K.Srinivas, G.Vikram “ SPARK2: Top-k Keyword Query in Relational Data Bases” , International Journal Computer Application, Issue 2, Volume 3, June 2012,ISSN:2250-1797.
- K.Srinivas, K A Prabha “ Anonymous Alarm to withstand DOS Attacks” in international Journal of Engineering and Research & Technology(IJERT) ,Issue 6,Volume 1, August 2012, ISSN:2278-0181.
- K Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran, Dr D Rajeswara Rao”A novel hybrid k-means k-medoids clustering method for thyroid desease drug data bases using R”, IJSR,August 2017
- K Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran,” Performance Analysis of Hybrid Hierarchical Clustering using correspondence Analysis on Thyroid drug dataset’,Special Issue 12,August 2018,JARDCS.
- K Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran,” Computational approach to overcome overlapping of clusters by fuzzy k-means” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7 Issue-4S2, December 2018.
- Katikireddy Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran “A Novel Hybrid Clustering System using k-means, k-medoids, hierarchical, Fuzzy C Means Algorithms on Thyroid Drug Data using R “, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No. 5, ( May 2020), pp. 9480-9492.”
- Katikireddy Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran “PERFORMA ANALYSIS OF CLUSTERING OF THYROID DRUG DATA USING FUZZY AND MCLUST “ , Journal of Critical Reviews(JCR) ISSN- 2394-5125 Vol. 7, Issue No. 11, ( July 2020), pp. 2128-2141.
- Katikireddy Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran, “An Efficient Cluster System for Bio-informatics Data using Amalgam of Cluster Methods”, European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine,ISSN NO:2515-8260,Volume 7,Issue 10,2020.P.No:1958-1971.
- N Aswani,P B V Raja Rao,K Srinivas,” ANALYSIS OF GRAPH DATABASE MODELS FOR BIG DATA APPLICATIONS USING NOSQL”, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, ISSN NO:0886-9367, Volume XII, Issue XI,November/2020.
- U Lakshmi Venkateswarlu,K Srinivas,”Efficient Strategic Plan to predict surgical patients duration of Stay”, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, ISSN NO:0886-9367, Volume XII, Issue XII, December/2020.
- Katikireddy Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran, “An Efficient Bio-Informatics Machine Learning System using an ensemble of Cluster Techniques for Thyroid Drugs Data”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Oct - Dec 2020 | ISSN NO:0975-2366,Vol 12 | Issue 4,DOI:https://doi.org/10.31838/ijpr/2020/12.04.565.
- Katikireddy Srinivas, Dr K V D Kiran, “An analysis of Human Metabolic changes in Covid-19 pandemic scenario with the use of Bio-Informatics data for Thyroid disease using Machine Learning System “,EAI /Springer Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering(LNICST) ,June 2021
- Katikireddy Srinivas ,B Srilatha “ an Importance of R-software for Clustering applications on real time datasets” The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, ISSN NO:0886-9367, Volume XII, Issue XII, December/2021.